AT YOUR BEST, YOU CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS
Dr. Bramall has been an athlete all of his life. He played for the Junior A Burnaby Lakers and was a core member on the St. Francis Xavier X-men Lacrosse teams while completing his undergraduate degree. He has a passion for Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and mixed martial arts which started at a young age and continues to grow today. Unfortunately, chronic low back pain held him back for years until he stepped foot in a Naturopathic doctor’s office. After experiencing a profound response to treatment, Garrett set his sights on learning everything that he could about the profession and has since become a naturopathic physician himself.
Dr. Bramall prides himself in educating his patients about their bodies and empowering them to play a leading role in their own healing process. He works with disciplined, driven professionals and athletes who are tired, in pain and feeling rundown. His mission with each client is to ease their pain, to maximize their performance, their productivity and unlock their fullest potential. This means that at the end of a work day they have the energy necessary to play with their kids, to be present for their loved ones and strive to improve themselves every single day. He emphasizes the importance of establishing a solid foundation while also applying leading edge, evidence based therapeutic approaches to get you results fast.
HISTORY: Dr. Bramall is a proud alumnus of St. Francis Xavier University located in Antigonish Nova Scotia where he graduated with a first class honours degree in Kinesiology and health sciences. He completed his medical training at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) Vancouver campus, a CNME accredited institution. He completed extensive hours of in-class studies, observational learning as well as hands-on clinical training in a variety of clinics including the Family Naturopathic Clinic, Friends for Life, Boucher Integrative Medical Clinic and Evoke Integrative Medicine.
- Athletic injuries
- Chronic pain and unsolved injuries.
- Concussion & Post-Concussion Syndrome (PCS)
- Productivity & Performance - burnout, insomnia, anxiety, depression.
- Cardiovascular conditions - high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke and heart attack prevention.
- Metabolic conditions - diabetes and insulin resistance,obesity/weight management, thyroid imbalances.
- Headaches - tension, migraine, cervicogenic
- Gastrointestinal - IBS, IBD, GERD, Constipation, environmental and food allergies/intolerances
- Skin - eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Prolotherapy and Cortisone injections
- Joint mobilization (spinal adjustments) and exercise rehabilitation
- Diet & Lifestyle Optimization
- Advanced Laboratory Testing & Health Analysis
- Nutraceutical Supplementation
- Botanical & Herbal Medicine
- Acupuncture & Electroacupuncture
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy (IV Therapy)
- Pharmaceutical Medication
- Low Level Laser Therapy (Cold Laser)